Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Strictly Mechanical is currently looking for Service Technicians to join our Conyers, GA office.
Our Service Technicians are responsible for providing the highest level of technical ability, quality, value, and integrity to our customers. He or she would be responsible for diagnosing various service issue, obtaining any replacement parts, calibrate system(s) to manufacturer’s specifications, and effectively communicate findings and solutions to the customer and our front office. Service Technicians must be proficient in reading schematics and work plans. He or she must also have working knowledge of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating.
Qualified candidates will have:
· A high school diploma or equivalent (REQUIRED).
· A vocational/technical diploma from an accredited HVAC program or have completed an apprenticeship program. (REQUIRED)
· A valid driver’s license. (REQUIRED)
· 1 – 5 years of HVAC field experience (REQUIRED)
· EPA certification. (REQUIRED)
· NATE certification (highly desirable but not required)
The following are some of the duties which may be required of you as a Service Technician. Duties are assigned based on the requirements of the job and not all may be applicable.
· Install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling on commercial HVAC systems.
· Travel to job sites in a service area and work with the dispatcher to ensure the schedule is maintained.
· Document details of service(s) and part(s) provided to the customers electronically through a company-provided cellphone.
· Maintain good working order of company fleet, equipment, and electronics.
· Maintain stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
· Participate in company-provided training opportunities.
· Be available to work nights, weekends, or on a rotating basis, to serve emergency needs for our customers.
Strictly Mechanical offers a diverse and complete benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, and more.
The role of a Service Technician is a very high energy role. Those interested in joining our team must be comfortable physically working in various settings, weather conditions as well as having to frequently driving from one location to the next.
Strictly Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. All applicants offer employment are required to pass a drug test and criminal background check prior to starting work. To learn more about Strictly Mechanical, please contact Owen Lowery at (770) 981-2325 ext. 112, or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org