Strictly Mechanical’s experienced team has successfully serviced hundreds of maintenance customers. We support all brands and types of systems, including ice machines, coolers and freezers. Whatever HVAC service needs your facility has, our team can meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Why Regular Maintenance Is Important
Commercial HVAC systems are built to perform aggressively. This means they’re put under a lot of stress to properly heat and cool a facility. Regular servicing helps to ensure your system runs at peak performance and maintains comfortable levels of heat and air conditioning so that the flow of your business isn't compromised.
With regular maintenance, you can experience:
- Decreased expenses. Without proper cleaning and maintenance, HVAC systems need to work harder to perform, consuming more power and increasing your utility bill.
- Decreased risk of emergency breakdowns. Unexpected breakdowns are inconvenient and expensive. Regularly checking your systems can help to prevent these unexpected outages.
- Increased longevity. Ongoing servicing of your heating and air system will extend its life. Poorly maintained systems work harder, creating more strain and reducing the life of the system.
- Improved performance. By conducting ongoing maintenance, your system will continue to perform efficiently, ensuring that your facility stays cool or warm when it needs to.
When you have a maintenance agreement with Strictly Mechanical, you’ll receive the following benefits as a Preferred customer:
- A 10% discount on all parts
- Reduced service rates
- Priority service over non-preferred customers
We tailor our maintenance program to each individual HVAC customer’s needs. Below are examples of some of the services completed on our visits.
- All condenser and evaporator coils are washed
- All belts changed once per year
- Refrigerant pressures, electrical connections, condensate drain pan and lines cleared and antibacterial drain pan treatments installed
- Blower motor wheel and amperages, ignition controls, burner assembly and heat exchanger rigidity are checked
- All safety circuits verified
- Inspection report provided which includes immediate and long-range recommendations
In need of a repair? Don’t sweat it. Our team is trained to diagnose and repair any problem your HVAC system may be experiencing. Recognizing performance issues and servicing them right away will help save your business money and prevent potential long-term damage to your system.
Whether your system takes too long to cool or heat your facility or you’ve experienced an unusual and costly spike in your utility bill, we'll help determine the problem and get you back up and running efficiently.
Contact us to learn more about how we can service your heating and air conditioning system.